The weather is cooling off and it’s time for you to get your home prepared. When we’re talking about prepping for the cold weather season, we’re not talking about getting out your fluffy blankets, swapping your outwear for heavier layers, or heading over to the local pumpkin patch. All of these things are great and get you ready for the season, but we’re talking about your HVAC system.
Your HVAC system is going to be the backbone of your home comfort this season. It’s why we suggest that you get yourself heating maintenance in Reno, NV. It’s one of the easiest ways for you to ensure that you’re going to have a relaxing and comfortable winter season. Let’s talk about everything you need to know regarding maintenance.
The Timing of Your Maintenance
Let’s start off by talking about the timing of your home’s maintenance services. Now is the perfect time to get things started when it comes to your maintenance. This is a service best performed during the fall season. That’s because the weather is starting to cool down, but we haven’t reached the coolest temperatures of the season yet. You’re still preparing your home for what’s to come and this is valuable.
The Benefits of Maintenance Services
Are you wondering what the benefits of maintenance are? Here are a few:
- Better Heating: Are you looking for better heating services for your home? You should start with maintenance care. Maintenance is what’s going to keep your home in pristine condition so that you can get the heating you need with ease.
- Cost Savings: The last thing you want to notice during the height of a heating season is an unpredictable spike in your heating bills. Maintenance helps you avoid this because it keeps your system in top shape.
- A Long-Lasting System: You want your heating system to last you as long as possible. While your heating system should last you about 15 years, it’s not going to be able to reach this potential without the proper care and the proper care is maintenance.
The Love Club Maintenance Program
You should have maintenance performed for your heater annually in the fall. What happens if this isn’t all that realistic for you though? We understand that sometimes you might just forget that you need to schedule the appointment. Other times, the fall season can just get away from you before you call our team members. If you want to avoid scenarios like this in the future, then we suggest enrolling in our maintenance club. It includes:
- Hassle-Free Maintenance, Scheduling, and Reminders
- 2 Complete HVAC Precision Tune-Ups Annually
- 20% Discount on all repairs
- Lifetime Parts Warranty
- Front of the Line Service within 48 hours
- Discounted Diagnostic Fee of $49.00
In addition to all these great perks, we plan to add more in 2022. We plan on adding one complete plumbing inspection and a tank water heater flush to this membership. We’re the team that wants to keep your home in great shape.